1 Day Maithon & Coral Island
Duration approx. 7 hrs
Hotel pick up from anywhere in Phuket and Khao Lak area. Please check for the price for the taxi.
Boarding at Chalong Bay and you can choose an early bird departure – Pick up at hotel at 05:30 departure at 06:30 and return at 13:30. Or pick up from hotel at 10:30, departure at 11:30 and return at 18:30 including sunset.
Short safety briefing and departure for Maithon island, which is around 40 minutes away. There is a good chance to see bottlenose dolphins playing around the boat.
We hand out masks and snorkels, to stop for a swim and explore the underwater world. There is time to visit the small beach nearby
A delicious Thai style lunch will be served and later you can just relax or go for another swim.
Later we depart for Coral island and serve fresh fruit during the sail.
At Coral island, you have the option to try para sailing or visit the beach. You can also choose to go for another snorkel and swim before departure back to Chalong Bay.
After your arrival in Chalong Bay, it is time to say good bye and the taxi will take you back to your hotel.
- Hot and cold beverages
- Bottled water
- Breakfast – at Early bird departure
- Thai style buffet lunch
- Snacks, fresh tropical fruit
- Mask, snorkel & fins
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees – THB 400 per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Vegetarian, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What to bring:
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (high factor)
- A shirt to protect you from the sun
- Some small change for purchases on shore
- A smile